Brass: Birmingham features a deceptively straightforward ruleset that creates interesting gameplay dynamics including a highly innovative variable turn order system and robust gift economy. Unlike its predecessor, Brass: Birmingham features a dynamic board setup, making each game unfold completely different each time you play.
Brass: Birmingham features meticulously crafted illustrations by Damien Mammoliti and Mr. Cuddington, elegant graphic design, and high-quality components.
If you’ve already played Brass, learning how to play Birmingham will be a snap as it uses most of the same core ruleset. But Brass: Birmingham creates an entirely new and unique experience from its predecessor with new mechanics, industries, and strategies waiting for you to discover.
- One of the highest-rated board games on boardgamegeek.com
- A finely brewed full stand-alone sequel to the original game
- Dynamic board setup makes each game unfold completely differently
- Core rules stay true to the original
- New canal/rail scoring creates tactics in where you place them
- 3 new industry types include Breweries, Potteries, and Manufactured goods
- New actions, mechanics, and strategies to discover